Circus colors


I love circuses and carnival colors - I find them to be so kitsch and nostalgic!. Maybe another reason I like them so much is because they remind me of my childhood. I used to go to the circus with my family all the time. I also remember that my amusement parks' favorite was -and still is- the merry go round (I had to get up on one just one more time!). I also tried some fairy made popcorn (that's my theory anyway. Because, well, it even had some glitter and shit). I really liked how the pictures turned out. Enjoy!

wearing: jeans shorts purchased at Mr. Mustache Gold necklace purchased at HC Collection Lipstick in Candy Pink 008, Revlon.
 

8 comentarios:

  1. Great photos! Looks like you had loads of fun!

    http://ladynoree.blogspot.ro/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Beautiful,

    Nice blog, Shall we follow eachother?
    Let me know on my blog and I will follow back straight away.


    Love, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your blog is pretty awesome. I really like the whole concept behind it and the posts are really cool too!
    Come by my blog and let's follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Instagram (if you wan to of course).

    Hope you come by soon!

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love these photos - great scenery and nice outfit. Wish I could carry off those denim shorts as well as you do!

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3



    JOIN my GIVEAWAY :)

    NEW POST UP!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Your blog is great! I love popcorns too! I am following you now on facebook
    Big Kiss

    Visit my blog and follow me now if you like: http://walk-with-confidence.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar

* Este sitio no se hace responsable de los comentarios publicados por los lectores.
* Se debe mantener el lenguaje respetuoso y las publicaciones relevantes. Se bloquearán a las personas que publiquen:
- Comentarios que fomenten odio, discriminación o cualquier declaración que fomente el cyber-bullying (mensajes que insulten, acosen u hostiguen a los miembros de ésta página).
- Comentarios fuera de tópico, especialmente aquellos con contenido cuestionable o ilegal.
* Los comentarios considerados inapropiados serán borrados.